A dot is a gentle blink, so that the NeuroSky EEG channel spikes above 500, but below 900. A dash is more of a frown, or wink or raising of the eyebrows so that the NeuroSky EEG channel spikes above 900. To practice, reference the International Morse Code chart. Start with some E’s (dots) and then a T (dash). Then say SOS and finally CONSCIOUS.
Category: NeuroSky ThinkGear EEG
The Session is from Stage 1 to 6 , and by the way.. its a Coordinate Remote Viewing Session (CRV).
So I hooked up the speakers near my head, put on the modded MindWave and went to sleep. As seems to be the norm for me, I didn’t start dreaming until around 5 am. The sound file that is triggered is a recording of my wife saying “Tom you are dreaming, take control”. Well when I started dreaming and the sound file was played the shock of hearing she who must be obeyed was so startling that it instantly woke me up with absolutely no memory of the dream and my heart racing. Maybe a simple chime sound would work better.
Thought I’d do the process in bullet form. To be used in conjunction with the attached pics. Unfortunately I didn’t take step by step pics but it is really pretty simple. If I forgot anything feel free to ask.
- Remove all the stickers from the mind wave including the large circular one that says NeuroSky MindWave. They just peel off.
- Unscrew everything
- The blue wires Going to the forehead sensor can be carefully pried out of the sides.
- Gently remove the boards and refer to pics for wiring scheme. These wires/connections are fragile!
- Buy a battery holder or cut away the original one and add wires to be able to mount it in a more comfortable position.
- Adapt or replace the forehead sensor
- Mount into headband as suits your needs.
- Sleep, Dream, Be Amazed
Thirteen blinks can be seen in the minute featured above. They look uncannily similar to the rapid eye movements previously recorded with the halograph FM. The audio track was triggered five times throughout the night and interrupted REM sleep at least once.
Also of interest is that the attention graph tends to spike during REM sleep, when the meditation graph tends to trough.
I was also asked to consult on The Numinous Place and might even be featured in it…
The hour featured above shows some interesting patterns that might be indicative of REM sleep that I have yet to investigate.